Rightworks Customer Advocates Program
QuickStart Guide for OneSpace Customer Advocates Program members.
QuickStart Guide for OneSpace
A referral program for QuickBooks® cloud hosting customers. Members of the Rightworks Customer Advocates Program get:
- An initial discount of 50% off their referral’s first month of service.
- One-time savings credits on their Rightworks hosting bill that increases with the volume of referrals that turn into new OneSpace customers.
- You (the customer) sign up to become a OneSpace advocate.
- You begin referring your clients and other accounting firms or small businesses to OneSpace.
- Your referrals become OneSpace customers. They get an initial discount of 50% off their first month of service.
- After two 30-day billing periods, you earn a one-time discount, automatically credited to your Rightworks bill.
How to get started, refer and earn
Create an account
Click “Join Now” to create an account.
Read and accept the Rightworks Customer Advocates Program Terms and Conditions.
Check your inbox
You’ll have received an email from ParterStack welcoming you to the Advocates Program.
Use the “Submit a Referral” form or share your unique link. You can find both on the left side of your portal under Referrals and Links.
- Use your resources: Find email templates, success stories and product information sheets to help your network of potential referrals learn more about Rightworks.
- Start referring: Share your unique link and earn rewards and help your friends, colleagues and clients save money in the process, too.
- See your progress: Track your referrals and view pending rewards in your PartnerStack portal.
Rewards and the payout process
Go to Rewards and Withdrawals to view the status of all your referrals. New referrals will show with a New status until it’s been reviewed by Rightworks. If it’s approved, the status will change to Approved. You’ll see the actual dollar amount of each credit you’re eligible to receive in the Reward Offers in the PartnerStack portal.
- New: We need to review the savings credit.
- Approved: We’ve reviewed and approved the savings credit.
- Declined: We’ve reviewed and declined the savings credit.
- On Hold: We need more time to review the savings credit.
The payout process works as follows:
- Earnings are accrued from the first to the last day of the month.
- On the last day of the month, Rightworks will review all pending rewards and mark them Approved, Declined or On Hold.
- Statuses update around the thirteenth of the month.
- Savings credits will be applied to the Rightworks invoice following the Approved status change.
For a more detailed review of the Customer Advocates Program, download our Program Reference Guide. From there, you can view the table of contents, click on the topic of interest and be automatically linked to the answers.
For answers to questions related to using the PartnerStack portal:
- Browse the PartnerStack knowledge base.
- To access this, log into your PartnerStack account. Select your name from the top right and then select FAQs from the drop-down menu.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Rightworks Advocates Program, please email email@example.com.