Running a business is difficult
Scratch that—running a business is daunting, exhilarating, confidence-killing, and inspiring all rolled into one. It’s sleepless nights wondering if you’ll be able to make it through the next month, quarter, or year.
And when you compound these feelings with today’s current events…suffice it to say, small business owners have a lot on their minds.
Even a once-relatively mundane task like opening up for the day brings forth a litany of considerations, like:
- Are these tables spread out far enough?
- Are there enough people scheduled to work, or not enough?
- When was the last time the credit card readers, pens, and door handles were sanitized?
The requirements for safely opening up a business are beyond anything that any owner has had to deal with; in January, did you think you’d have to adhere to directional arrows every time you entered a store? The men and women taping these arrows down didn’t think so either.
One less thing for business owners to worry about
While Right Networks can’t help with sanitation schedules or which direction arrows should point (right, always), we can help small businesses make their technology more efficient and easier to use.
Register for our upcoming webinar (The experts weigh in: How to make the most of QuickBooks) to hear Right Networks, Method:CRM, and Smart Business Solutions discuss topics specific to helping small businesses succeed today, including:
- What the top QuickBooks features are for small businesses
- How to use data to make more informed business decisions
- How to solve the most pressing challenges facing small businesses today
During the live webinar, the presenters will also be raffling off a FREE QuickBooks Desktop account. Don’t miss out! Register now.
Thursday, September 24
1-2 PM EDT