Watch Now → The Cloud: Security
Have any of these thoughts ever crossed your mind?
- The cloud isn’t as secure as my current solution
- I’m worried moving data to the cloud will invite more cyber-threats
- If my data and information isn’t stored where I can see it, it’s not secure
If so, we’ve got the webinar for you!
In part two of our cloud series, Kevin Roosa, Sr. Director of Sales, will explain why cloud hosting is the safest, most cost-effective way to protect your business from cyber threats.
We caught up with Kevin to find out what he was most looking forward to discussing, what the audience can expect to learn, and more.
Read what he shared with us below.
What are you most excited about discussing and/or presenting during the webinar?
KR: I’m really looking forward to covering the benefits of cloud security, overall.
Who should attend this webinar?
KR: Accounting firms and practices, small to mid-sized businesses…basically, anyone who uses tax and accounting software, professionally.
What makes The Cloud: Security different from other security webinars?
KR: This webinar will provide a high-level overview of the security and it’s less technical than some of the other security webinars available today. It’s really meant for any individual who’s interested in how the cloud secures software and applications, regardless of their technical experience.
What will the audience learn from this webinar?
KR: Everyone who attends this webinar can expect to learn:
- The basics of cloud security
- Why the cloud is more secure than your current solution
- How cloud hosting technology is the most cost-effective way to protect your business from cyber-threats